I have to say I have never been tagged before, so I hope this is all I do. Let me know how I am doing.
5 things I am addicted to
1. Diet Coke...I have to have one every morning I can't live with out it.
2. Groceries.....food storage freak! If I have space in my pantry, freezers or kitchen I have to fill them. Not a bad thing totally I know, but my Husband thinks I am a little Wacko.
3. Music....Bryan plays me music everyday from his freakishly huge collection of alternative music. We like the same music most of the time....Transiberian orchestra Christmas music was a little much. I am constantly buying CD's.
4. Grocery store check out freak.....I have to put my groceries through the checkout stand in an order....I group them together according to how they will be put away at home....bathroom items, my bathroom, Wyatt's bathroom, Trey's etc. Garage freezers vs. house freezer. drawer by drawer in my kitchen right down the line. I have even re-bagged a few items at Walmart before I would put them in my cart. That was the last time my husband went to the grocery store with me.
5. Trey.....he is all mine and I don't like to share. I don't play favorites with Wyatt and Trey.....They are at such different points in there lives... 12 years can do that. I was worried when I was pregnant with Trey how Wyatt would be with the whole thing. Trey was born and Wyatt told me in the hospital not to worry about him so much, worry the most about Trey... I have been your only child for 12 years, It's Trey's turn. I guess he wants me to leave him alone a little huh!
I tag Meghan and Bryan
That's all I have to tag I don't follow enough blogs



2 comments:
Love the grocery store thing...you are a little freaky, J/K...it's good to be organized.
How sweet of Wyatt to say that, what a good son :)
Oh what a sweet big brother! That's cute Wyatt would say that:)
And you better get to following a few more blogs! J/K
Post a Comment