Okay so we went camping over the weekend. Wyatt was gone to his Dad's for the week so, I barrowed Braden...for the weekend. I tried a new slide show, and the program stinks, sorry. I will be going back to the regular one that I use to use...so much for change hu!
We went with Rick's sister Suzie, her husband Kirk, son Derek.....Suzie was watching Kirks nephew, Coulter, so I guess he was barrowed too. It is so nice to get away....We love having our Rhino...it is so nice to be able to have Trey in a car seat when he falls asleep. We can all sit as a family and talk as we ride the trails. Wyatt likes to drive his 4-wheeler most of the time, but it is nice for him to have the option.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment