Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My gut feeling

Going Private
Blogging
From the beginning of my blog I have felt I was going to put my family, my kids mostly... in harms way. I was going to limit what I put on my Blog, I told myself I would not put down any main Info about my family, like names etc. I have put too much info on it as it is, and I now have regrets. It's amazing how fast my blog has been found by people I know....and who knows how many I don't know.....Freaky people out there folks and I couldn't live with myself if my blog, my hand caused anything to bad to happen to my family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You never can be too sure. Please send me an invite though. evansfam2005@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I think I agree also. I need to change mine too!!!
melissab213@yahoo.com

About Us said...

I am having a hard time on this as well. I thought it woulod be something fun, and never thought that it could put my family in danger. It's to bad that others have to ruin it for the rest of us! But I'd love an invite if ya don't mind:) halesbells@frontiernet.net