With the holidays coming I am Thankful for good Friends. Trey goes to Meghan's 2 weeks out of the month why I am at work and Rick is on days. Trey loves it there...He is always so excited to see her and BryLee. They must play so hard. Trey is such a busy boy I don't know how Meghan does it. I work with Bryan and he is one of my best friends I can't imagine my life without them. We love you guys and I am so Thankful for everything you guys do for me.Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Thankful
With the holidays coming I am Thankful for good Friends. Trey goes to Meghan's 2 weeks out of the month why I am at work and Rick is on days. Trey loves it there...He is always so excited to see her and BryLee. They must play so hard. Trey is such a busy boy I don't know how Meghan does it. I work with Bryan and he is one of my best friends I can't imagine my life without them. We love you guys and I am so Thankful for everything you guys do for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment