Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanks Mandi

I copied this from Mandi's blog

a. Egg- Nog or Hot Chocolate? We love our Coco-Motion, and my Mother in law's homemade Hot Coco!
b. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Santa wraps, we like our present opening to take forever!
c. Colored or clear lights (house/tree)? Clear lights inside on the tree and colored outside, and on Wyatt's tree in his room.
d. Do you hang mistletoe? No I don't.
e. Hardest person to buy for? My Mom, she has no hobbies and doesn't wear perfume or anything like that either! ANY IDEAS?
f. Real tree or Artificial? We are Artificial people.
g. Mail or email Christmas cards? I try every year, but it never works out!
h. Favorite Christmas Movie? Chistmas Vacation with Chevy Chase
i. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to start the end of Sept. after hunting is over and I am usually done by now....but it'll be Christmas eve I'm sure.
j. Favorite Christmas song? Dunno
k. Open presents Christmas Eve or morning? P.J.'s Christmas Eve, and the rest Christmas morning.
l. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want an I-pod (I am sick of using Wyatt's.) Wii Fit, and Clothes.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

About Us said...

You're welcome! I'm with you this year on the shopping, I just don't have time:) I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!