I copied this from Mandi's Blog
Rules:Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
1. I am gonna be 31 this month Freak!
2. Been married twice
3. I work full time same job 15 years now (WOW) I work with my Dad at his Part store.....5 days a week 8 hours a day my Father gets to bond with me!
4. I have more guy friends then girl friends, goes with the job I guess.
5. I have been married to my wonderful husband for 3 years in June.
6. I love being with my kids I can't get enough of them. It sucks when Wyatt goes to his Dad's every other weekend and for a week at a time in the summer, but it usually makes us a stronger family and gives us the break from the teenager attitude for a few days. oh how I wish he was still 12!
7. My life it is the best it has ever been. I think as time goes by it's only gonna get better.
8. I am straight up to the point. I don't have the time or the energy to deal with any one's B.S.
9.I sleep with a night light.
10. I love going on long 4 wheeler rides with my family.
11. Brownies and cake yummy.
12. Hunting maybe not myself so much but I love it when Rick goes it's good for him and his Dad they go a lot together. It nice to see them go and here the stories. He hunt everything chuckars to elk. They do about everything. Wyatt's getting into all of it slowly and Trey will be right with them all soon.
13. Pajama pants or sweats...gotta put them on right when I get home.
14. Shopping...whether it's for food or clothes....even Lowe's and Home Depot, I love to shop.
15. With everything I got going on in my life...Ricks rotating shifts, working all day, roping nights, Wyatt with scouts, basketball, soccer, his Dad's house. just to name a few things...I love to have them all home at least one - two nights during the week.
16. Music, Bryan started streaming music in our office everyday and now I can't work without it. My Dad loves it (not).
17. Trey and Brylee (Bryan and Meghan's little girl) I love to hear the stories about what she and Trey did that day. She is such a glamorous little girl (she gets that from her mom) and she can be a little punk too (from her Dad). I think Trey and her really do get into a lot of trouble, and give Meghan a hard time, but it's always so funny to hear about the stinkers they can be together.
18. I need my Parents almost everyday.
19. Camping and 4 wheeling...its something my parents always did with us as kids and I have great memories doing it. I hope my kids enjoy us going and will continue the tradition.
20. My home....My house in Garland after it all got remodeled, was so nice and cozy....real homey you know. When Rick and I decided to sell it I was a little sad. I had put in so much time and money to make that house what it was (thanks to you too Dad) I didn't know if I could call our new house a home. We have built a new life for ourselves and this house is now our home, I couldn't see myself anywhere else. Rick has all but finished our basement and he has Done an amazing job....it's perfect love you Hun!
21. I love plain m& m's
22. favorite drink is Diet coke 1 a day limit.
23. I love the smell of coffee brewing
24. I still love Marvin the Martian
25. Favorite movie is The Godfather 1 and 2
I tag Melissa, Meghan, Amy, Kalli, Becky and Sadie. Sorry Idon't know 25 people.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I like #8 I totally agree w/ you on that girl! And I'm so happy that you love your life and are happy:)
And you & Marvin the Martian, I still remember your little white car w/ the stickers of them on the back windows:)
Post a Comment